You don’t have to choose between raising your family and contributing a full time income to your household. You can do both.
Yes, you can have your cake. You can have all the things that were the reason you to work from home to begin with –
- An opportunity to share your life mission through the work that you do
- The four “F’s” – family, faith, flexibility, and fulfillment
- An income equal to or greater than what you could make working outside the home
But nobody ever said it would be easy. And it isn’t, is it?
There are those days when you wonder if you can do it, if you are ever going to get your business off the ground.
Those days when you start to ask yourself if you should just go and work for someone else, if it is supposed to be this hard.
Those days when you feel like the harder you run this race, the farther you drop behind.
Don’t give up! There are three things I know for sure.
- Yes, you can do it. You can get your business off the ground and flying before you know it.
- No, there is nothing wrong with you. And, no, it doesn’t have to be this hard.
- Every WAHM (Work At Home Mom) entrepreneur on the planet has felt the way you do at one time or another. Let’s make sure you win this race. It’s too important not to.
Here are the next steps to take in your race:
- Join me weekly for strategies for succeeding as a wife, mother, a woman of faith by listening to WAHM (Work At Home Mom) Success Radio.
- Browse the Archives. It has blog posts and articles that will inspire, encourage and equip you on your journey as a work at home mom entrepreneur.
- Connect with our WAHM (Work At Home Mom) Success Radio community on Facebook.
A Savvy WAHM's Manifesto is a short eBook laying out 5 Powerful Principles for Mom Entrepreneurs.
Get your FREE copy (and a bi-monthly newsletter filled with life and business strategies, tips) by entering your email below.